As Soon As Possible
Sales and Business Development Executive
Posted : 14 May, 2019
The Sales and Business Development Executive’s role is key in driving sales for various revenue streams such as advertisements, sponsorship and surveys etc. for the Green way ICT Platform – app and website and Greenovator’s other core services.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and prioritizing a target list for generating sales by revenue streams through advertisements, sponsorships, surveys for the Green Way ICT Platform – app & website and Greenovator services.
- Promote Greenovator services including digital farm management tools, advertising, sponsorships and surveys on the ICT platform, etc through presenting the Greenovator value proposition to potential partners, advertisers, sponsors etc and closing the sale.
- Create promotional materials such as pamphlets, booklets, and digital materials with input from the management team.
- Develop and maintain a SWOT analysis of the products (app & website) and services and present to the management team when changes to strategy and tactics are required.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s activities and pricing.
- Formulate a monthly and weekly action plan and report back weekly and monthly on activities/calls/sales
- Play a role in enhancing Greenovator’s social media profile
- Monitor customers’ satisfaction after sales and co-ordinate with Finance for immediate contracts and invoicing for sales
- Develop the relevant report such as sales report for the organization, user insight reports for client, etc.
- Other activities as required to reach the objectives of the company
Skills and Specifications
- Passionate about serving Farmers and building a sustainable business model
- Preferably some Knowledge/ Network of Agricultural eco-system stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of the current digital media environment.
- Ability to facilitate on matching the services and clients needs
- Strong organizational skills and a self starter requiring minimal supervision
- Creative and innovative, capable of devising strategies and tactics for sales & marketing
- A good communicator, able to relate to all levels of an organization and make authentic connections and be able to negotiate
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should have good lively presentation and demonstration skills in Myanmar and English languages
- Ability to use MS Office and other software is essential
- Prepared to travel as needed
Education and Qualifications
- Must have experience in sales and marketing